Monday 15 June 2015

Jurassic World Review



I don't remember too much about the original 'Jurassic' movies apart from Jeff Goldblum and the fact that as a dinosaur obsessed child, I thought they were pretty cool.

Jurassic World was just that. Cool. I wasn't blown away by it, but I did enjoy it. 

The dinosaurs looked great and the story was solid enough. 

While I always enjoy Chris Pratt, it was a bit weird at first to see him in a role that wasn't as comedic as his characters in Parks and Rec and Guardians of the Galaxy. He did a good job however, and was a believable hero.



The story was essentially the same as the other movies: 'Something goes wrong at an Island zoo of dinosaurs' but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. There were some fun twists and callbacks for fans of the original movies as well.

Awesome dinosaurs and good characters get Jurassic World a solid B


No comments:

Post a Comment